Monday, September 6, 2010
Majorly Personal Meme, Part The End
41. What are your plans for this weekend? relax, rest, clean/organize
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? no...I don't have many people I know in SoCal...and those outside of SoCal (aside from close friends) I don't really care what they think of me.
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? not much I can think of...maybe turn-by-turn directions or something like that.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? one - comfortably. two - snuggled
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? engaged
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? don't remember
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? no
47. Is there something that you could never give up? no sure
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? somewhere in the middle :)
49. What’s bothering you right now? nothing
50. Do you hate anyone? no
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? playing online at Stephen's
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? it was an ok summer...mild heat too. only about two weeks got over the 95 range
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? no!!
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? absolutely!!
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. I believe they can, but I've seen to many not work to try it
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? because you'll randomly get bored, even if you're doing something?
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? no!
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? no
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. He treats me like a princess and loves me just the way I am.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. he stresses over money too much
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. Probably not.