Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lazy daze

No, I didn't spell it wrong...I've been in a daze the last few weeks. As a college rep, October is my busiest month. Between junior college transfer fairs and high school college fairs, plus all the office work that goes with it (emails, phone calls, making sure I'm registered and have my parking permit, after-event forms)...and then my boss tosses in an extra trip that takes me out of town for four days (unfortunately it was a work trip). It's no wonder I'm over half way through this month and have no idea what's going on. It's a miracle I'm able to keep up with my school work too.

Yeah, that's right...I'm taking classes, two!!...on top of the rest of my busy life. I've got an A in one and either a high C or low B in the other. And I've done more writing for these two courses than any other course I've done...and they're not even English or writing classes!!

So what's been happening since my last post...the beginning of September. Well, not too much to be honest. I just had to look at my calendar to see what's been going on. And again, not much besides work and school. There have been two trips to Disneyland...the 26th of Sept and this past Sunday (The 17th). So that's been some excitement. The trip my boss pulled me to was to San Francisco for Fleet Week. Pretty spectacular...but I love that kind of thing: Navy ships, jets, prop plane aerobatics, and the Blue Angels. I got wore out with all the walking we did...three blocks from Fisherman's Wharf area. But it was fun.

Now that I've updated you on my life, I'm going to make a steady effort to be more consistent with this...again. I'll go back to doing the Friday Fill-Ins and the Monday Mugs. But we'll see about the Stealing Sunday Meme's. Those get a little tiresome filling in so much information. And I'm afraid I'm overwhelming with all the same information over, and over, and over, and over again.

And I may add a new topic..."Weekly Weight Watch" to keep myself going on this whole diet and exercise thing. I'll look for tips or recipes that might be beneficial. And keep you posted on my goals. After all...I've got an important event coming up next year that I'd like to look my best for!!! :) But that won't start till after the first of the month...just in time for holiday eating, but life will slow down some and I'll be able to focus more on healthy cooking/eating and exercising without all my running around. This body is in serious need of some physical activity and toning!!

Well...that's all for now.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment