Friday, July 23, 2010

ffi

1. I feel ridiculously exhausted...of course it's 5AM and I'm only half way through my first cup of coffee.

2. Work...I don't know if I'm ever going to catch up.

3. Do one good thing for someone every day if you can.

4. Everyone, no matter what they think, is completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much sugar you get for a dime.

6. Every day never follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out and meeting some new people, tomorrow my plans include a wedding the relaxing and Sunday, I want to be a kid...oh wait, I will be...at DISNEYLAND!!

~~~~

And there you have it. Waxing slightly philosophocial today. Maybe because it's early and I'm not on my game yet. Or maybe it just needed to be said. Who knows. My brain is still a little fuzzy right now anyway.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment