Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday's Mug!!

Finally back in the swing of things!! Here's this week's installment...You know the drill -
A random picture (aka, mug) from 2010. Each week will be different...it may be flowers, animals, people, or just plain ole scenery. It may be shopped or not. Just depends on how I'm feeling.

Here we go......



The view from where I live!!! Yes, folks, I live here!! :) Now, I'm upstairs so I have a couple trees blocking the full view when they're in full bloom. But it's a lovely place to be!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Burgundy barber chair and Green barber chair. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete