Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday's Through The Lense

In an effort to get back into the swing of things, here is this week's installment - my two favorite Disney movies!!

I have a new favorite ride at Disney's California Adventure! The Little Mermaid is my 2nd favorite Disney movie and when California Adventure announced the building of this ride, I couldn't wait!! It opened June 3 and I finally got to ride it on the 15th. FANTASTIC!!!

This is from "World of Color"...an amazing water show at California Adventure. The first time I saw it, last year, I cried! Seriously...tears over a water show. Yeah, I'm a bit of crier. This picture is from my all-time favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast! The picture is projected on a wall of water in the back. The two blue rays of light are actually water spouts through a lit sprayer. And the little round screens with shots of Beast actually rise out of the water at various times during the show. LOVE this!!!

Anyway...there you have it. Since I've missed a week I thought I'd add in an extra picture for your viewing pleasure.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment