Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's Fill In

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought I'd have a little fun today (when I'm supposed to be working).



1. Blue skies _better stick around this weekend_.

2. _I love taking trips down_ memory lane _but not with my mom...those are usually embarrassing!!_

3. Kids _say some of the greatest things_.

4. _No making phone calls_, _no alarm clock_, _no deadlines_; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is _the best thing ever when shared with the right person (Mr. S)_.

6. _How does one watch_ submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _finishing reading my book and starting another_, tomorrow my plans include _laundry and a little cleaning_ and Sunday, I want to _go to church, take a nap, and read a book_!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment