Friday, September 26, 2014

The Nail Files - Braided Manicure

Once again, I'm finally putting my Pinterest "Nails" board to good use!! Here is this week's inspiration:

I put my own twist on it, thanks to another pin with navy and silver colors that inspired me this week in my color choice.

I really love how this turned out. It looks a lot better than I thought it would - note to self:  never try to determiner what the finished product will look like when the in-progress is a mess and a half!

Here are the colors I used:
Pure Ice - Superstar, Julep - Missy, and Finger Paints - Artist's Sapphire

As always, I'm linking up to show off my "handy" work!  :)

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

Come show off your mani/pedi with the rest of us.

And - HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job- making it look easy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must look up how to do this - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I've never seen this before.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handy work <--- HAHAHA!

    And way to master this braid!! It looks incredible! I love the colours you picked! Awesome, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing!! The colors you chose were perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete