Sunday, December 5, 2010

Friday Fill In #202



This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!

So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is having friends & family around.

2. I am not a fan the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a green bow ring and jangling earrings for Christmas parties this season.

4. I love the child's game candyland.

5. The reason is I remember playing it over and over and over again as a child!

6. I despise the snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the city parade to watch my future little sis-in-law with the pageant princesses, tomorrow my plans include another Christmas parade to watch a friend's daughter cheer and Sunday, I want to sleep, but I have a Christmas party at my soon to be grandmother-in-law's!

AND/OR

1. HYAMLC: Have yourself a merry little Christmas
2. TFNTADS: The First Noel (the angels did say)
3. GRYMGLNYD: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (let nothing you dismay)
4. ICUAMC: It came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: Silent Night (holy night, all is calm, all is bright)
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: 12 Days of Christmas (on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me)
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: Deck the Halls (with bows{sp} of holly, Fa la la la la la la la la)
8. YBWOYBNC: Santa Clause is Coming to Town (You better watch out, you better not cry)
9. JTTWTLHC: Joy to the World (the Lord has come)

*yeah...had to look up some of these from google. :)
Fun stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment