Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

So it's a new year, finally...and yet...WOW 2010 went by FAST!! So much has happened and so much is going to happen. I can't wait to see what life will have sent my way a year from now. :)

On to what everyone wants to know: resolutions. Ah...they were made to be broken before they were made.

1. Healthy, healthy, healthy!!! That is my number 1 biggest goal for 2011. Eat better, exercise more, and get healthy. And if I happen to lose a few (maybe more) pounds in the process, yea me! I plan to be a little better at meal planning to make better for me meals. Cut the sodas, work on doing healthier snacks, and get some exercise in...even if it's just a lap or two around the apartment complex on my lunch break.

2. School, school, school! I have about 66 hours to complete my Bachelor's in Psychology degree. I've done 3 and I'm working on two more classes for 6 more hours. At the end of February I'll have 57 left (19 classes) to knock out. Now I don't see that happening before the end of the year, but I'd like to see about 8-10 classes done by this time next year.

3. Debt go away! I'm combining households with my boyfriend in about 29 days. That means combined incomes. Between the two of us we have about...well, enough, debt. With combined incomes the goal is to knock more than half of that. I've got a budget plan that I think will work, so it's definitely doable if we stick to it. :)

4. Read more! I love to read! But with all that's gone on lately, and my obsession for online games, I've not done so much as I usually do. So I'm going to start a challenge that I found here: here. I'll start a second blog in a bit with my starter list.

5. Blog more! I'd like to be a little more faithful here, despite the few followers. I'm hoping that the resolutions that I've listed above will give me the motivation to share with all of you what I'm doing and how I'm doing. Guess we'll find out how well this one goes.

And that's all I've got. 5...no more, no less. Here's to a great 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment