Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday's Some Days...

Someday...

...I want to make an fantabulous scrapbook (working on one or two ideas now, just not a whole lot of fundage).
...I will finish my BS in Psychology degree (just not right now due to lack of time).
...my office/kitchen/closet/spare room will be organized the way it should be/I want it to be.
...I will have a beautiful curio cabinet to put my obsession vinlymation in rather than a random book case shelf.

...I will have a beautiful curio cabinet to put my turtle figurines in.


...I will learn the art of grocery shopping and paying less than planned due to proper use of coupons and sales.
...I will decorate the new place...but probably just in time to move again. :)


And today I am going to start working on something special for the ladies I plan to ask to be my bridesmaids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment