Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So What! Wednesday

Starting something new here. On Wednesday's I'll now be linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for a little mid-work week fun.



This week I'm saying So What if...

*I have not done/mailed a single "Thank you" card!! It's been a month and a half since the nuptials...and I HATE (loathe, despise, etc) writing these things! In my defense, we did go straight to Christmas mode after the wedding and money that would have bought the pictures I want to put in them went to presents. They'll get done...hopefully. :)

*I have no motivation to work this week! I'm off 3 days this week and that really kills any desire to work the remaining 2!

*In my time off since the 23rd I've not lifted a single finger to do any type of cleaning. I really should...the dust bunnies and laundry hills are taunting me. But I'm on vacation...and my husband told me not to (yeah, he's a keeper!)!

And that's all I've got for this week! Stay tuned for future posts. :)

Hugs...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You have at least 3-6 months to send out those thank yous and still be considerate, according to emily post! you've got time ;-)

    ReplyDelete