Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday's Through The Lense

I'm still working on getting the wedding pictures (non-professional ones) organized and uploaded and collected from different sources. So today's picture will be from Disneyland during the honeymoon (yup...it's clean!).




I really should be a photographer for this place!! The Mr & I were crossing one of the side paths around Sleeping Beauty's Castle to venture into Fantasyland when we encountered Snow White at her wishing well greeting guests, taking pictures, and signing autograph books for the little ones. So we hung around a few minutes so I could snap some pictures. As she was finishing up, she walked up to this little boy and asked he wanted to walk back with her. His mom was there and she gave the "ok." Snow White took his hand and began walking with him and talking to him while the mom followed. And I snapped this picture as they walked off. It's in the top 3 of the the 300+ pictures I took the two days we were there!!

Enjoy....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment