I'm very excited to get back into this link up again. It's kind of a nice way to rant about what's bugging me without pissing anyone off (sort of).
This week I'm saying So What If:
* I kind of want my own American Girl Doll. My little sis (in-law) has two (she's in 3rd grade) and her school has an American Girl Club. They read the book of the focus girl for the season, do tea parties, a lovely Christmas party with their moms (and grandmas and sisters - like last night). And they're planning a trip to NYC in 2013!! How come my elementary school was never this cool? Aside from all that, the dolls themselves have all sorts of cool options for clothes and accessories. And you can create some to look just like
* With the coming week and a half off for Christmas, I have lost all motivation to work.
* I have way too much work to do to have lost the motivation
* I never tell more than one or two people I'm coming into town when I head to AL/FL for training. I never know what my schedule will hold and I don't want to be that person that is always cancelling plans.
* It took all of 2 days for my office (aka, guest room) to become total chaos again. It looked so nice...while it lasted.
Well, folks, that'll do it for this week's installment. What are you saying So What to?