Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 30

So it's been 30 weeks. I'm more than half way through the year. And I don't really feel like the results are there that I wanted to be there. But I'm going to keep going!

Today's Weigh in (because I missed it yesterday):  233.1
Difference from last week:  -1.4

WOOHOO for a loss this week! I don't really know what I did to make that loss happen. But I'm glad it did.

I think, no, I know that I need to do something different. I need to have more healthy foods in the house. And I need to work out more.

But right now, healthy food is too expensive for a couple only having one income.

And I have no motivation to work out lately.

Hopefully the mindset will change when I get a job. I'll feel like I'm contributing more and will be able to focus more on what I want to do and get done.

So, happy Tuesday, y'all. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Oh, and speaking of the job, I hope to have some good news on that front before the end of the week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment