Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Nail Files, a little late


 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

This seems to be the only thing I have time to post lately. There's really not a good reason for it...it's just the way life is right now. I'm looking forward to things calming down...eventually!

On to this week's (and more) polish adventures!

If you follow me on instagram, you may have already seen this:
Essie's Set in Stones over two coats of Essie's Smokin' Hot. It was my mani for most of this week. I think I applied on Tuesday night, just in time for Christmas day. It's not a full hot mess now, but it's chipped it's way to {almost} oblivion now. Which is fine...I'm ready for a change now.

I got some great colors in my stocking this year, too:
Essie's Mochacino (not sure if you can see, but it has a hint of shine in there), Sinful Color's Ice Dream, and Essie's On a Silver Platter.

Ice Dream may appear in the mani I do for New Year's. I love the blue mixed with silver. I just need to find a base!

Well, dolls, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday week and you got what you wished for.

Until next year (I just love saying that!)...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love this! Set in Stones is one of my favourites, since OPI stopped making Crown Me Already. It's so shiny! And you picked a great base! Hope you find a blue base for NYE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVE Mochacino - I have that polish too :) Yay for polishes for Christmas!!!!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete