Thursday, November 20, 2014

Another update from me...about weight loss

I made the decision last month to cancel my Weight Watchers membership. I really didn't see the point if the only thing I was doing was a weekly weigh followed by a mental beating for not losing weight.

I wasn't keeping my food log.
I wasn't exercising.
And, along the lines of the first one, I wasn't keeping track of my daily points.

So what was the point of paying almost $20 a month to hate my fat. I can do that for free.

If you don't already know, I gained back the weight I lost last year. And while I do want to lose it and keep it off, a diet isn't really going to make that happen.

I need a change in what I eat, completely. Not just frequently. And I need it to be fairly easy to keep up with.

I'm looking into the 21 day Fix through Beach Body. And I'm also looking into Plexus. Both, however, are expensive so I'm not fully sure if that's the route I want to take. So I'm still doing my research. And I've accepted the fact that I needed to go up a size in pants (bring on more fat hating). Hopefully I'll have my answers soon. I don't really want to wait until the beginning of the year and be lumped into that group.

And I want something that will stick with me even when I reach my goal weight. I want healthy, not gimmick.

Here's to saying goodbye to the fat!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment