Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins!

It's a day late...but here's this weekend's installment of:



1. Bring your favorite PJs whenever you go on a trip...that way you feel a little like you're at home.

2. Unfortunately, calories are included in all the meals I'll be eating today.

3. Just about anything chocolate is exactly what I need to get through a typical work day...that and coffee.

4. Well, you see, what happened was....HA!!!!.

5. Wish I could see some bling soon!

6. But what if it rains on Tuesday? Well, we will just go anyway!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being home and doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include house & school work (and probably some regular work I didn't do yesterday) and Sunday, I want to go to church, read a book, and organize my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment