Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's Through The Lense

...back on it's regularly scheduled day!!

This week's installment comes from....wait for it...DISNEYLAND!! I know, you guessed. I mean really, anyone who reads this blog knows I've a bit of an obsession for all things Disney.

Well, since it's October and Halloween is coming up, it's this time of year that Disney really showcases it's Villains. Don't get me wrong...I'm a firm supporter of all things "Happy Ever After" and that means those nasty Villains getting what they deserve.

But if I had to choose, this guy right here...
...would be my favorite. Yup, that is none other than (insert southern/country accent) the Honorable Sheriff of Nottingham. I don't know what it is about him, but he's my favorite. And while you rarely see most Villains out and about at Disneyland (every now and then you see Cruella throughout the year), it's even more rare to see this guy. So I snapped a quick pic as he was leaving the autograph area (where Jafar, the Queen of Hearts, and Cruella were still signing).

And I LOVE that he has his bag of coins!!

Hugs...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment