Anywho....here are this week's questions and answers:
1. What is your dream job?
* Stay at home wife (mom when the time comes) and/or photographer*
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
*Photography. Or open a Hallmark Store in my parents town and let them run it (seriously, there is no Hallmark in Cottonwood/Sedona/Flagstaff, Arizona. There is, however, one in Prescott)
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
*I don't remember wanting to be any one thing specifically. I remember wanting to be a nurse or teacher at some point, but that's it.*
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
*Don't throw away any emails/receipts/business cards!! You will definitely need them when you don't think you will. (I currently travel for work)*
5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work
*Inconsiderate people, as a whole, annoy the crap out me! When someone takes up two parking spots because they're in a hurry. People who stop in the middle of the main walkway causing a pile up behind them. People who meander slowly down the sidewalk/aisle taking the whole space and don't get out of the way for those who walk with purpose. (all these I deal with in airports, mostly.)*
6. Biggest Fears
*That I won't be a good mom when the time comes. That I've missed my chance to be a mom.*
Now that I've shared my heart, come join up with the rest of us. Make some new friends. Who know who you might meet!
(yes...I went there)