Sunday, July 29, 2012

Social Sunday - Week 7

Here is my second attempt at being consistent with this new link up. In my defense, I kind of had a crazy last two weeks.

Sunday Social



Anywho....here are this week's questions and answers:

1. What is your dream job?
     * Stay at home wife (mom when the time comes) and/or photographer* 

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
     *Photography. Or open a Hallmark Store in my parents town and let them run it (seriously, there is no Hallmark in Cottonwood/Sedona/Flagstaff, Arizona. There is, however, one in Prescott)

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    *I don't remember wanting to be any one thing specifically. I remember wanting to be a nurse or teacher at some point, but that's it.*
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
     *Don't throw away any emails/receipts/business cards!! You will definitely need them when you don't think you will. (I currently travel for work)* 

5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work
     *Inconsiderate people, as a whole, annoy the crap out me! When someone takes up two parking spots because they're in a hurry. People who stop in the middle of the main walkway causing a pile up behind them. People who meander slowly down the sidewalk/aisle taking the whole space and don't get out of the way for those who walk with purpose. (all these I deal with in airports, mostly.)*

6. Biggest Fears
    *That I won't be a good mom when the time comes. That I've missed my chance to be a mom.*

Now that I've shared my heart, come join up with the rest of us. Make some new friends. Who know who you might meet!

Peace out...
   (yes...I went there)

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I said stay at home wife too!! I would LOVE to be able to do that for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be a stay at home mom one day. That'd be such a great "job" :)

    ReplyDelete