Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social

While I really don't think I have a whole lot of important things to say, I still like to see my "followers" number grow (hooray for the 11 that are currently there...I love you!!). I mean, I follow about 20 or so blogs, so it's nice to know someone out there is "listening" to what I have to say.

So, in a very selfish attempt to increase my following (because, just maybe, I might impact someone's life here), I'm going to start joining a new link up on Sundays:


Sunday Social



It seems easy enough - just answer a few questions and link. So here goes with the questions for this week!

What is your favorite store to shop at?
 That's a bit of a toughie right now.  See, I'm about 2 sizes larger than where I should be (4 from where I'd like to be). But if I were 2 sizes smaller:  New York & Company or Macy's.

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Coach. I'd have one for every day of the week! And Calvin Klein clothes. I love the classic look of his brand! They are clothes that, for the most part, will never go out of style.

Must have closet staple?
Black dress pants and black flats (work clothes) or blue jeans and black flip flops (homebody clothes)

Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
I actually prefer barefoot. But if I'm chilling in town, it's usually flip flops. Not really too brand specific on shoes.

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sales or amazing finds)
Can't really think of any. I'm not really a smart shopper. I go get what I need, regardless of sale or price, and that's it. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop. But I don't usually pay attention to the sale prices or bargain bins (as I'm not really good at finding anything there).

Style you'd love to try?
Hmm...not really sure on that one. Being a plus size limits me on the latest "fashion" trends, but right now I'm ok with that. However, I wouldn't mind giving skinny jeans a try (just to say I could/did) or a bikini.  If there were a brand, I'd go with Calvin Klein. I love the classic-ness of his brand. But, again, it's hard to find them in plus size and they retain the original look.


Come link up and "meet" some great new people!
Later...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment