Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nail Files - Week 40

So I'm a day late...apologies. But I wanted to share what I never thought I'd do!!

But first - I finally ordered another Julep (I took a couple months off due to finances). I'm so glad I did, too!

 (yes, that is candy corn that came in my box!!)

Instead of my normal, Classic With a Twist, I opted for the Maven's Choice box. It came with three main colors of three of the other boxes:  Lisa, Eloise, and Keira. I also did an add-on with the Glenda crackle.

(also included - black and orange glitter)

Now crackle is something I never thought I'd do. I've never really been a fan. But, I'm so glad I took a chance. I really like the combo I'm currently sporting:

Keira and Glenda.

I am actually really digging this crackle! I'll probably try it on the blue Eloise next.

Oh, and I'm linking up with Tara and Vicki this week. Come join the fun!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ohh what a great box! Kind of wishing I did that since I wanted that Keira color but opted for American Beauty because I liked the Eloise color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh - I love the way that Krackle looks!!!

    ReplyDelete