Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So What Wednesday

Here is my attempt to get back in the groove of things with my blog. I've really missed sharing my life with y'all, so I'm going to do my best to stay consistent.

I love this link up:

So What Wednesday


This week, I'm saying So What If:

* I ended up dropping the class I was in a week before it was over. I was missing two assignments and had no proctor for the final (or time to take the final the week it was due thanks to travel). And I'm burnt out!

* I don't tell family, and sometimes friends, when I travel to their area. I usually don't have the time, or energy, to be social while I'm there. So in order to keep it from being an awkward conversation, I just skip it all together.

* I think some parents need more discipline than their kids.

* I am thinking of changing my degree. The online school I'm with may be launching some new degrees next month. Or I may just switch schools all together. Who knows...cause I surely don't!

* The hubby doesn't care for the wreath currently hanging on the door. It's staying until I find some way to make it better.

Well, I have run out of things to say. I had so much more to write about today and it has just escaped me. Oh well! Maybe I'll go ahead and start next week's post so I can add to it as I think of things.

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment