I love this link up:
This week, I'm saying So What If:
* I ended up dropping the class I was in a week before it was over. I was missing two assignments and had no proctor for the final (or time to take the final the week it was due thanks to travel). And I'm burnt out!
* I don't tell family, and sometimes friends, when I travel to their area. I usually don't have the time, or energy, to be social while I'm there. So in order to keep it from being an awkward conversation, I just skip it all together.
* I think some parents need more discipline than their kids.
* I am thinking of changing my degree. The online school I'm with may be launching some new degrees next month. Or I may just switch schools all together. Who knows...cause I surely don't!
* The hubby doesn't care for the wreath currently hanging on the door. It's staying until I find some way to make it better.
Well, I have run out of things to say. I had so much more to write about today and it has just escaped me. Oh well! Maybe I'll go ahead and start next week's post so I can add to it as I think of things.