Sunday, July 7, 2013

Subscription Share - June Boxes


Here's a look at the goodies I got in June!!

Julep

Once again I went with my regular box - Classic With A Twist. I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed with the month's selections.) My nail colors are Martha (pink) and Kennedy (taupe?). I'm really not sure what color category Kennedy falls into. It is one I wouldn't pick for myself, normally. There were three pieces of salt-water taffy. And DD Creme in Medium.

*Update - I haven't used the polishes yet. But I tried the DD cream - the medium is too dark! And the Saltwater Taffy candy was good.

Birchbox
* 29 Cosmetics - 29 Preserves Skin Care Collection:  An antioxidant-rich and eco-chic quartet that protects and firms skin.
* Antica Farmacista - Body Moisturizer in Grapefruit:  Freshly scented, antioxidant-packed moisturizer from Italy.
* Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangler:  Nourishing elixir that locks in color and instantly detangles.
* Birchbox + Color Club - Wanderlust collection:  Exclusive neon pastel shades inspired by four of our favorite Cities.  *ironically, this is Reign in Spain - Reign isn't a city and Spain is a country*
* Glee Gum - Sugar-free Glee Gum:  chew on this - this all-natural gum has no artificial ingredients (and retails for $11.95 for a 12-pack!)

I may use the lotion and detangler. And possible the nail polish. And, if I'm feeling adventurous, I'll give the gum a shot too. But, overall, I'm disappointed once again. Therefore, I have cancelled my Birchbox Subscription. Due to finances, I probably won't do another subscription box for now. From here out, you'll have to satisfy yourselves with my Julep boxes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment