Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social

Now that I find myself with more time on my hands, for the moment, I thought I'd try to get back into blogging and maybe even get some organization going with this little online place. I'm not talking massive overhaul or anything like that - I'm quite happy with the looks of my page. But I want to get back to having things to talk about, even if it's just a ramble post.

So, to kind of kick-start my week, here's a link up hosted by Neely, over at A Complete Waste of Makeup, and Ashley at Ashely Lately.

Sunday Social


1. What is your all-time favorite song?
     Broken by Seether feat Amy Lee. And it HAS TO BE this version. No other version he does...this one only! I don't know why, but this version is amazing (to me)!

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
     3 Doors Down and Third Day. I think I have all of their albums:  I can only say that about these two bands.

3. What song reminds you of your childhood?
     Anything by DC Talk, especially from their Free At Last album.

4. What songs put you in a good mood?
     Lately, it's been Remix by New Kids on the Block. I am in love with this song!!

5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
     See #4! I also like to dance in my car to just about any song with a great beat:  LMFAO, Luke Bryan, Katy Perry, Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jason Aldean, P!nk, Fall Out Boy...the list is an eclectic one!

6. What is your most embarrassing album or song you own?
     I don't know that there are any, that I can think of. There are, however, a handful of songs I wouldn't play around my mom! For example:  Get Low by Lil John & The East Side Boys  & Ying Yang Twins. Or Candy Shop by 50 Cent & Olivia. But they're great dance-in-your-car songs!

And there you have it...info on the music that fills my days.
    
Want to play along this week, or next? Head over to Neely or Ashley's pages and join in!


Photobucket

1 comment: