Thursday, August 5, 2010

#188 (it's a few hours early, but read it as if you were reading it on Friday!)

1. Life is a precious gift...cherish it. It'll be the best/wildest/scariest/most amzing ride you'll ever get on!

2. Some days I wonder where I left my desire to keep going to work.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: I love you!

4. Sushi is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August my parents took Stephen and I to Pancake House for brunch!!

6. There are days that I'm lively and energetic. Today has not been one of those.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not a whole lot as Stephen will have my car, tomorrow I hope my plans include laying out by the pool for an hour or two then a Fry's run and Sunday, I want to go to church for the first time in many months...then read some of my new library books!

No comments:

Post a Comment