Monday, August 23, 2010

The Majorly Personal Meme, Part 1

a day late




1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? absolutely

2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? yes...and that's all I'm going to say about that.

3. Can you sleep in total darkness? prefer it that way, to be honest.

4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? I've got the one I fell hardest for...no one got away from me!! :)

5. What do you think about the weather this summer? a little too hot for my taste

6. How many people do you trust with everything? one

7. What was the last thing you drank? peach tea flavored water

8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? Beck

9. Name one thing you love about winter? snuggling!!

10. Have you ever dated a Goth? no

11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? being out of the house all day

12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? the fact that I've eaten three hostess cupcakes today...I disgust myself sometimes!!

13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? 1 year, 6, months, 10 days...and counting

14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? rushed to turn the stupid alarm off

15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? yes!!! <3

16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? not that I can think of off hand

17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? absolutely not!!!

18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? yes...I think they will get better!! Don't know specifics, but I like to stay optimistic.

19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? not usually

20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? yeah...my b/f :)

No comments:

Post a Comment