Sunday, August 29, 2010
The Majorly Personal Meme, Part 2
21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change? I'd be lonely!!
22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss. Kindergarten...I miss nap time!
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it. not really...
24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings? sometimes you need to hide them when revealing them would only make the situation worse
25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student. senior yr in HS...was a breeze!!!
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it? today...sushi and a spending the day with my amazing boyfriend
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend? no
27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret. being mean to a girl I graduated high school with. we were really close and I shut her out one year for no good reason. Other than that...I try to live a life with no regrets!
28. When did you laughed today? too many times to count
29. Do you trust easily? yes
30. What do you care about that you wish more people would? hmmm...not really sure
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep? without sleep...this chica likes to EAT!!
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most? diet or regular cherry soda
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence? not very high
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable? not really
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way? yeah
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what? yes...a Bikini Martini on Friday and a Smirnoff Raspberry today
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian? no...I love steak too much!!
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone? yes
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? yes
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing? yeah, but I'd probably get writers block if I were called upon to do so.