Friday, February 18, 2011

7 books in 18 days

Yup...you read right. And I've, apparently, been reading non-stop!

I've done a lot of traveling this month...I'm heading home from my 3rd week away. So I've had a lot of "free" time: airplanes, airports, hotel rooms, and one VERY slow conference.

My only defense is the first book was started in January. But that's not a big defense as the book I finished today (the second book I finished today) I also started today. Yup...lots of free time here, folks. And for those that are interested, check here for the list.

Free time next week will be spent more productive: finish unpacking and organizing the kitchen, organize the office, unpack and shelf books and knick-knacks and such. There are other things that need to be done, but let's take baby steps here folks! :)

Well...off to start another book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment