Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!!

I have to be away from my dear Mr. S on this day of love. But...we celebrated yesterday with our monthly trip to Disneyland. And yesterday was a much more momentous occasion for us anyway...our 2 year anniversary!!! Mr. S is the love of my life and we have had a wonderful 2 years together so far....and I can't wait for more to come!! :)

I would like to say, though, that despite our wonderful day it wasn't fun getting up early and leaving him today for the week. I mean, we just moved into our new apartment three weeks ago and I've only been there about four days - total!!! I don't even feel like I live there! I'm very glad that I have no work adventures next week and spend it at home. If I can get just get through this week, I'll be fine. :)

As for other things in my life, I'm zipping through the 100 + book challenge (see January 1 post). I just finished my 8th book. I'll be starting number whatever (as I've got two audiobooks I'm in the middle of as well as the paperback I'll be starting). I'm enjoying this...and with all the travel I'm doing I've got plenty of time lately.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment