Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can't Decide....

...what to do with my iTunes gift card.

Back before Christmas, or just after, Mr. S sold back a DSi and some accompanying games. He got A LOT of credit from Game Stop (where he sold them back). So after purchasing a game, he was at a loss of what else to do. So he went back and got each of us a $50 gift card to iTunes. This can be used for games, music, movies, podcasts, other apps, or books on the iBooks app.

And this is my dilemma. I've got about $14 left. I've already bought two books and some music with it. I can't decide if I want to buy another book (7-10 dollars) or about 14 songs. LOL!!

I am loving working on the 100+ book challenge (see this link for what I'm talking about and this for what I've done so far). I've missed reading so much. And I've got books of my own that I can read, since I can do re-reads (hooray!!). But I want another book! LOL! And, despite my list of over 100 books I want to read...I can't decide which one to get.

There aren't anymore games/apps I can think of that I want. There is definitely not $14 worth of music I'm interested in. So I'm thinking book it is.

Now to figure out which one to get. There's Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich, Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs, and the list goes on!! I'll figure it out today...I'll need a book to start for conferences and travel next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment