Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apartment....

....we got it!

Moving on the 28th, the day we take the keys! It's upstairs, which I prefer any day of the week except moving and grocery days. The only down side to that is that Bro (Mr. S has a bro a year younger than me) can't come over unless we can find a way to get him and his chair up the stairs. So that stinks.

But I'm very excited about the new place. 2 bedrooms with walk-in closets, 2 bathrooms, a lovely patio/balcony, washer & dryer IN the apartment (yeah!), and we will be getting Verizon FiOS (Mr. S is very happy about this). And I've been given full privileges to decorate as I desire (hooray!)!!

My first, once we get the finances squared away, purchase for decor will be from here. I don't remember how I found this site, but I love wall clings like this!! They don't mess up the wall (thank goodness) and you can move them if you get tired of them. Haven't decided what one I want, but I'm thinking this or this for the bedroom. There are just so many options to choose from and I can't wait to go crazy!! Mr. S has no idea what he's in for!!

Well...that's all the excitement lately. Oh, and I started a new book: Virals by Kathy Reichs. I can't keep away from her!! So I've got four going now - two audio books (Life of Pi and Angelology), a regular book (Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich), and a iBook (Virals). Plus schoolwork! And packing for moving!

This craziness I like to call everyday living!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment