Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday's Meme

If I remember, I'm going to try to do one every week. I'll be taking them from here.



This is actually from the one they posted last Sunday, as I didn't really want to do this week's. :)

Title: The First 2011 Alphabet Meme

A is for Age: 31

B is for Beer of choice: no thank you!

C is for Career: Education Rep for Online College - Waldorf College

D is for favorite Drink: Pepsi

E is for Essential item you use everyday: deodorant

F is for Favorite song at the moment: G6

G is for favorite Game: Monopoly

H is for Home town: Pensacola

I is for Instruments you play: flute, piano

J is for favorite Juice: apple

K is for Kids: not yet

L is for Last kiss: half an hour ago when Mr. S left for work

M is for marriage: this year!!!

N is for full Name: Need to know...and you don't need to know. Just call me Ms. S.

O is for Overnight hospital stays: 1 for 3 days

P is for phobias: spiders, snakes

Q is for quote: "The reason people get lost in thought is because it's new territory for them"

R is for biggest Regret: the way I treated a high school friend...ended the friendship

S is for sports: volleyball, softball, football (watch)

T is for Time you wake up: 7:30 am

U is for color of underwear: tan

V is for Vegetable you love: Corn

W is for Worst Habit: procrastination

X is for X-rays you've had: ankles, wrists, chest, knee

Y is for Yummy food you make: mac & cheese or baked chicken

Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini (according to the old one...which is what I'm sticking too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment