Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-03



1. So many of us overlook the little joys of life.

2. I do my best to keep a positive outlook, even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of their mistakes will only learn from them.

4. My life is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the outside and the inside.

6. Find beauty in all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing tonight, tomorrow my plans include homework and packing and Sunday, I want to relax, but will be doing more homework and packing instead and cleaning and organizing and sorting!

1 comment:

  1. Just following you from 'A bowl full of lemons' challenge. Would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
    It will be great to encourage everyone who is taking part in the challenge. Have fun.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete