Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Middle of the week Mania

It's Wednesday...and there's not much fun going on today. I'm glad it's Wednesday...2 more days till the weekend! It's only the 12th of the year and I'm already looking forward to weekends! Something is wrong with this picture. LOL!

Well...I'm moving right along in my books. Started listening to Life of Pi again yesterday. It's really not what I thought it would be, or what the back of the book says it will be. Very disappointed in that. But I am LOVING Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs. I love her stuff...love a good mystery to be honest.

Thanks to being on the road yesterday, today, and tomorrow, my eating healthy plan has gone out the window. It's hard to eat healthy when you drive around all day and don't really have time to stop. What I really need to do is do my research on what the "healthy" options are at fast food joints so that I'm not raking in my daily allotment of calories in one stop. I also need to go grocery shopping to buy some snacks...that will help immensely!

As for the school goal...well, I'm a day late on three assignments. The plan is to work on those tonight and get them turned in. I have no idea what I'm doing on one of them, so that should be interesting.

I've also got to start getting my stuff packed for moving at the end of the month. I have a TON of work stuff I've taken out of boxes and thrown the boxes away. I have no idea what to do with them now...and I can't throw most of it away. Looks like I'll be investing in some boxes somewhere.

Ok...that's all I got for now. Just needed to vent out some of what's going on. Back to work.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment