Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So What! Wednesday



This week it's So What if...

* I'm doing this at 11:04 pm. It's still Wednesday for me!

* I studied while watching The Sound of Music tonight. At least I studied/read some!

* I've only worked out twice this week. It's better than last week when I did nothing!

* The only reason I caved to taking the Christmas tree down is because it wasn't taking water anymore and was very quickly becoming dry and brittle. If I could, that baby would still be up!!

* I proved last night I can spend my husband's money better than he can on a shopping spree to a "man store". (Long story short, we went to Best Buy with some extra money we had in celebration of his new schedule - woohoo for weekends off - and I had an easier time of blowing the wad than he did!!)

* I should be in bed right now!!

And, because it's so late, that's all I've got this week. That and it's been pretty uneventful around here.

Hugs...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment