Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So What Wednesday


Here is this week's installment of:






* So What If I "forgot" about my homework last night.  Hey, I got it in before the 10pm deadline!! (And I made an 85 on the quiz!)

* So What If the bed in the office/guest room has been accumulating stuff on it since the wedding (November).  No one stays the night and it's easier to clean hide by closing the door on the RARE occasions when we have people over.

* So What If I'm dreading joint accounts with the hubs.  I make less and brought more debt into this union and the though of his money going to pay my bills drives me crazy and makes me cringe all over!

* So What If I kept avoiding the dirty dishes in the sink in hopes the hubs would have pity and do them.  It worked!!

* So What If I DESTROYED my good behavior with Weight Watchers yesterday by going to Five Guys Burger & Fries.  It was AMAZING...and a first for the hubs & I.  It was worth it.  Besides, isn't that what those extra weekly points are for?!

Check out Shannon's site for more great posts and join the party!

Hugs...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, who cares when the HW gets done as long as it gets turned in on time! :)

    ReplyDelete