Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So What Wednesday











 So What If...


* I'm doing this at 10 pm instead of going to bed.

* I made my hubby take me to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D tonight for date night.  It's my favorite!!!

* I really just want to take the rest of the week off.  Who doesn't??

* The office/2nd bedroom bed is still in shambles.  No, really...there is no way ANYONE is sleeping on that bed anytime soon.  So it's a real good thing no one does!!  It was truly become the catch-all!!

* I wish football season wasn't almost over.  It's really the only sport I like...and right now the other option is basketball.  YUCK!!!

* I haven't worked out at all this week and have eaten like I'm not on a diet.  Everyone needs a break now and then, right?!

That's all for this week!

Hugs...

Steph

PS...my sig was giving me issues with using the new blogger posting page, so I took it down in a fit of frustration tonight.  Thinking it'll get a change up soon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment