Monday, February 13, 2012

I did it!!!


I have FINALLY sent out my thank you notes!!  HOORAY!!!  Today is 3 months, to the day, of our wedding.  And those nasty lovely TY cards are gone!!

I have a love/hate relationship with TY cards.  I love getting gifts (who doesn't).  And I love getting a Thank You when I send a gift for a momentous occasion (again, who doesn't).  And to be honest, I really don't mind sending out a little personal note to someone (birthday card, letter, just because, etc).  But for whatever reason, Thank You Cards are my nemesis!  I remember my mom trying to get me to do them for birthday and Christmas when I was younger (think middle/high school).  That didn't go so well for her.  I did knuckle down and do them for graduation.  And I knocked them out quickly for my shower back in October.  But these were just so much harder to do...and I know they would have been much easier had I done them right away.

But, regardless, they are gone.  Done!  No more!  And I couldn't be more thrilled!!

hugs...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment