Once again, I'm joining up with Shannon for:
So What If:
* I don't join in the weekly meetings on Wednesday. I work from home, in California, and they're scheduled for 7 am my time (9 am for everyone else). That is not a part of my normal work day. And we have yet to talk about anything useful that would justify my getting up an hour earlier than necessary.
* We now have another new electronic in the house (see post about 3DS). Hubs is happy and that makes me happy!
* I am not the gamer Hubs wishes I was! He's always asking if there are any games I want. Nope, sorry, not my thing! But feel free to take me to Barnes & Nobles and ask if there are any books I want. I'll rack up a bill in 3 minutes or less!! (clarification: I do play a few games on the Wii. But I usually lose quickly if it's Mario or something of the like. I'm just not the gamer girl I'd like to be...and I'm ok with that.)
* I'm somewhat slightly obsessed with Dance Moms. Those women have an extra dose of crazy to put up with each other, and a side of insanity to allow their little girls to be at that studio from 3 pm to 10 pm. I'm all for dedication to something, but let your kids be kids for crying out loud!! (and as I type this I realize that if my someday child wants to do something like this and that is the schedule I will totally allow it...if it's what they truly want to do)
* in my 30+ years of living I have yet to master the art of folding a fitted sheet. Now I know why most hotels don't use them...too hard to fold for proper storage!
* I am, once again, slacking on exercise/working out. At least I'm doing better on the eating "right" part. I just have no motivation to get this body moving past snails pace.
* I was a little put out that hubs made plans for us with friends we haven't hung out with since before the wedding (November) this weekend after I expressed a desire to go someplace on our "bucket list". Now that I have him on weekends I really don't like the idea of sharing him...even if I'm there.
And there you have it folks! Have a great Leap Day! Hugs...