Here's what I'm saying "SO WHAT" to this week!
So What If:
* I didn't work out at all last week. I didn't gain and that's all I care about on this weight LOSS journey!
* Once again, I waited to last minute last night to do my school work and turn it in. One of these days I'll actually get it done on time!
* I'm a little frustrated with my job right now. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my job, my boss, and my co-workers and I am so blessed that I even have a job, especially in today's world. I really couldn't ask for a better group. My peeve comes with almost 9 years of
service loyalty and no say in decisions. Not even a consult. Especially when something directly affects me! No, I don't expect to be a decision maker or really consulted on every thing that goes on. I really don't want that. But, with the exception of three, all of my previous and current bosses/managers have been here less time than me. And the kicker, I really don't want to be a manager...it's just an emotion I'm going through right now. *negative comments to this particular bullet will not be tolerated...I'm venting, deal with it.
* The office/guest room bed that I just
slaved over cleaned last week is slowly becoming messy again. I told you it's my dumping ground for all things to be filed/reviewed/put away. It's actually at a very manageable level right now, so I'm not too worried about it.
* I sent a birthday card to a friend before I sent the thank you card for my wedding gifts. She'll get the TY later this month. Hers has been written and sealed. It just needs to be addressed, stamped, and mailed. I'm half way done with these little boogers!!
* I really don't care who wins the Super Bowl this weekend. I despise both teams and I'm only watching for the commercials this year.