This week, I'm saying So What If:
* I have fallen off the cleaning/cooking/organized week band wagon. I've been sick...deal.
* I have no desire to do anything but sleep right now. Between the time change and sick all I want are my pillows and a blanket!
* I'm hoping with this sick I'll drop a few pounds. Even though it's only a severe cold, I've not had much of an appetite. This might be the boost I need to shed that weight! (HA!)
* I'm sort of not looking forward to the weekend (I know, crazy). It's going be very full of fun stuff (wonder-con and Disneyland), but I have a 6 am flight on Monday I have to get up at 2 for. That's the part I'm not looking forward to.
* I haven't touched all the craft stuff I bought last year to do this year. It's not in the way, it's organized (sort of) neatly, and I'll get to it eventually!
And that's all I've got for this week.
What are you saying So What to this week?