Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again for another week of





So What If...

* It's been over a week since my last post...of any sort!  It's really kind of hard to concentrate on blogging on my POS work laptop.  So I usually skip it when I'm out of town, which will now be every other week now that the travel schedule has finally found "balance".

* I am slacking on the "wifey duties".  Get your mind out of the gutter.  I mean the cooking/cleaning stuff.  I am just not into it this week!

* I still haven't unpacked from my trip last week.  And I have meetings tomorrow and need those clothes cleaned.

* I haven't done two of my assignments that were due last night.  Tonight it is!  If I'm not distracted by the TV again.

* That's all I've got for this week.

Hugs...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment