Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crazy week

Hey, y'all!

I just wanted to apologize for being MIA the last few weeks, and this week.  It's been a bit crazy.  My travel for work has me, quite literally, driving all over the state I'm in (two weeks ago and this week). By the time I get to the hotel I have to unload my two suitcases (one with clothes, one with work materials), lay out my clothes (or iron, if needed) for the next day, prep my materials for all my stops the next day, homework, and my end of day paperwork (to help lighten the load for when I get back to the office), there just isn't much time left for blogging. Which I hate because I really enjoy telling y'all about my life...all 10 of you.  :)

BUT...I'm home the next two weeks. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things. I may even start write stuff and then set the schedule so that it'll just post when the day comes. And if it's a linky party, all I have to do is go back and link up that morning or evening. But that might be a little too adventurous for me...remember, I'm a procrastinator at heart.

This week I'm in Southern Idaho. It's mostly flat and a few hills. There are mountains, in the distance. It's actually kind of pretty though. I had a little time to spare today and stopped at a look out point for Snake River in Twin Falls. Very pretty. That may have to be one of my Thursday's Through The Lense Posts - trip pictures.

Well, off to prep for tomorrow. Adieus...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment