Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So What Wednesday

Once again, I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for this week's installment of





 So What If:

* I want to start the 30 day/300 Ab Challenge that Shannon is hosting but I'm not going to till next week.  I've heard the first 4 days are killer and I just can't handle that while I'm on the road.  Last think I need to do is ache and pain my way into a partner meeting and not be able to function properly (sit, stand, get in/out of a car, etc).  But I will be starting on Monday...you are all my witnesses to my confession!!

* I have lost motivation to prepare for tomorrow.  But I need to tonight because I have a 3.5 hour drive ahead of me and the sooner I leave the sooner I get there and can get out of the car.

* I'm a little freaked out by all the homeless/transients I've seen the last two days. I am sincerely sorry for the legitimate circumstances that put these people where they are in life. However, they still freak me out a little bit.

* I am thinking of taking a break from my "real" classes next term to take French.  I've always wanted to learn it and my school is actually offering it online next term. I don't need another elective.  But I want to take French!

* It's time for me to get off this addiction called the internet and do something productive.

Laters...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment