* We still have clean clothes from Sunday to put away. They're all mushed up in the laundry basket by the dresser.
* I finally took the jeans/pants out of the dryer yesterday. They were the only load to get put away from Sunday's laundry adventure.
* I had three servings of Angelfood Pineapple cake yesterday. They're only 2 points each. That stuff is GOOD!!
* I still haven't brought in my small suitcase from my trip last week. It's only been sitting in my trunk since Friday afternoon. It has no clothes/makeup/toiletries, so I'm not worried. It's just work stuff that I won't need for another 3 weeks!
* I have lost the motivation to edit pictures lately. Not like I have portraits or anything. But I know I have some pretty great scenery shots that could use some touch ups. I'm just not feeling it lately.
* I need to organize my work area and all the boxes lining the walls in the spare room, but don't want to. I have way too much stored in here and it's taking up way too much room. But I have no desire to do anything about it. So I'll just keep moving stuff around when I need to get some where. I have a path cleared from my door to the desk and to the printer. What more do I need?
* I kind of want to go to Blissdom next year. But I don't think I have enough followers to qualify as a "blogger". Nor do I do any of the other exciting posts that a lot of the participants do. And after hearing about the mean girls this year, maybe I'll just say "no thanks!"
* All I want to do this week after work is sit on the couch and watch TV and either read or crochet. I kind of want to do that when I'm supposed to be working, too. This is the downside to working at home...too many distractions!
So what are you saying "So What" to this week? Come join up with the rest of us:
Happy Hump Day!!