Saturday, March 23, 2013

To my new followers and commentors...

(Did I spell that right? Is that even a word:  commentors?)

Anyway,,,

I just wanted to say welcome!!

And let you know a couple things...

1.  I see your comments. Unfortunately, I don't always reply back. I don't know if you get notification that your comment has been replied to. But if you do, that's why you don't always see a reply from me:  I don't always do it.

2.  Is it customary to reply to comments? I have not idea! I've been doing this for over two years and I still don't know. I try to look at other, more popular, blogs for some idea. And I get mixed answers: some do, some don't.

3.  I am in no way consistent in the blogging world. I'm sure you've noticed that already, though.

4.  Rules:  be nice, play well with others, and give credit where credit is due. Other than that, I value any input you have to my various topics. I'd love to hear your ideas if I have a dilemma. Not that I've had a problem with this, ever! But I figured I'd just put it out there.

5.  I may not follow you back if you follow me. Please don't take it personally. Mostly it's because I just forget to hit follow when I go check out your blog. Sorry...

So there you have it. Not really sure why I felt the need to post this. But I just wanted everyone to be aware of what you're getting yourself into!

Happy Saturday!

PS...I am so officially thrilled it is finally the weekend!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment