Friday, June 14, 2013

Nail Files - Week 76

I finally decided to get back into doing my nails. I took a couple weeks off and had no polish on them (GASP!!). The natural look didn't really last that long...I was over it after a week, but I just had no motivation to do anything about it. Until today:

VIOLA!!

You can see where my inspiration came from - that is the cover to my iPad mini (birthday present from Mr S). Two coats of Julep Claire. And I added two lines of the silver stripe between the white. My lines are crooked, or not pointed at all, but they're supposed to be chevrons.

While I'm not impressed with my lines (I need to practice), overall I like the look.

Come show off your nails with the rest of us in the link up:

Oh, and HAPPY FRIDAY, y'all!!  I know I'm glad it's the weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool Steph! It looks really cute.

    <3 Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look too!! The colors look really good together :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete