And here we are with week 2 of the link-up already.
I probably won't be consistent with this. But I wanted to give it a shot. So here we go....
Never Ever Ever Will I...
* Say I saw the department changes coming that we just went through.
* Say I have too much nail polish.
* Not miss my husband every day until he comes home from Alabama.
* Enjoy going to the dentist.
* Love going through TSA Security.
* Enjoy shopping for jeans or swimsuits.
* Stop asking Mr S for a puppy (when we get a house).
* Get tired of going to Disneyland or California Adventure.
* Stop trying to take pictures of Mr S & I together.
- feel the need to explain this one: jeans and swimsuits. I have the worst time EVER when it comes to jeans shopping. I don't know why. Even when I go to the same store for the same brand for the same size, it is always drama filled. And I refuse to take Mr S with me anymore. The last time he went with me jeans shopping, I had gained weight and didn't fit into the my old size. Going up a size cause a tear-filled break down in the fitting room. He was not prepared for this and I think I scarred him for life because of it. And I was traumatized, to say the least. So he is banned from jeans shopping trips with me. Other than jeans and swimsuits, I love shopping...especially shoes!
- should also explain the last one: picture taking of Mr S & I. He hates taking pictures. It's like pulling teeth to get him to smile, even smirk a little, when I want to take a picture of him with me. But I will never stop!
What will you Never Ever Ever do/say? Join with the rest of us this week and share your stories!