Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 24

24 weeks! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I'm almost half way through the year! And, unfortunately, I'm not where I thought I would be by the time I got here.

Today's weight:  233.2
Difference from last week:  +.06
Total since 12/31/2012:  -16.5

This week I kept to my plan. I actually got three days of exercise in! WOOHOO!
Monday:  20 minutes Dance Central on the Xbox Kinect
Wednesday:  Walking around for about an hour at a very slow place (translate shopping)
Friday:  I ventured to the gym here at the complex for some mechanical stuff - stationary bike and elliptical. I was there for about 30 minutes actually on equipment.

Bonus day: Sunday in the in-laws pool playing with little bro (who isn't so little anymore) and little sis.

I know, shopping really isn't a work out. And to you, it may not be. But I sit on Bootay ALL.WEEK. If I'm up walking around for longer than an hour, even if it's a slow stroll through the aisle of Target, I'm going to count it. Now if I'm only there for 10 minutes, it doesn't count to me. I do more sitting in the car to get there than I did actually walking around. But I'll count anything over a half hour. Especially if I'm walking at the Mall or Disneyland cause I'm usually at a faster pace there than anywhere else.

I did pretty okay with my points, too. I went over on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday. But I think having the exercise points helped. I have it set to pull from those before it pulls my extra points for the week. I also drank a lot of water. More than usual. It was actually a little annoying cause I'm not much of a water drinker. But it was good, too.

This week I want to keep up what I've been doing. Mr S is gone still, so I need to find something to keep me occupied. And why not take myself to the gym more. I'm pretty sure I get more activity points there than I do walking around the mall for an hour.


Besides, I actually feel less hungry and more stasfied when I've worked out. That's kind of a good thing, right?

Happy Monday, y'all. Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment