Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Weigh in - Week 23

I am so excited!! All that weight I gained during my vacation...I lost it! And the weight I gained the week before (the week that ended with me at my parents for three days)...I lost that too!!

Today's Weigh in:  232.6
Difference from last week:  -4.5
Total lost since 12/31:  17.1

With this loss comes a change in daily points. My allotment for each day has dropped a point. I'm not working with 36 points a day. This is probably the hardest part of losing. It usually takes me a week to adjust, which also means a bit of a gain. But I've got fruit in the fridge that I'll be using for snacks, instead of other stuff. And I'll be making a grocery trip today or tomorrow to restock for the rest of the week.

And, starting this afternoon after work, I'm officially declaring to you that I'm back on the exercise wagon! There...it's out there...no you get to hold me accountable. I'll know that each week you'll be reading my report to see what I've done. Feel free, in future weeks, to tell me when you don't see anything about what exercises I did the previous week! I need that accountability.

My plan is to utilize the wonderful work-out games we bought for the Xbox Kinect. I also have a Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (I've done this before for a few days...killer workout!). I would also like to make my way to the apartment gym once or twice to get on either the elliptical or treadmill and the stationary bike.

All of this will help adjust to my new daily points balance!



I'm just so thrilled! I love to see the weight come off. And last week was a bit of a blah week, so that makes me feel even better about it!

Well, back to work for me. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment